I am a thirtyseven years old dad and enthusiast for many different things. I love to conquer new technologies, I enjoy to participate on successful sales and marketing projects and I have a passion for the logical.
I started my career as Event Manager in the near of Leipzig and organized interesting formats of incentive, fashion shows and parties. On a day off I met someone in the city, she asked me if I can imagine to work in sales for a packaging company. My answer was “how hard can that be?” :). That is thirteen years back and it was not always an easy going of course, but I found my way. I had the opportunity to grow in a very interesting branch from inside sales & customer support to the Head of Sales for one of the leading companies for transport packaging.
- Organization of the very first Mitteldeutsche Mode Messe in Schkeuditz
- 1.200 guest Magenta Event for Deutsche Telekom
- invent and develop the Packaging Workshop concept (Basic and Expert Training)
- Establish Trioplast as sustainable packaging partner in the German speaking area with the Lean | Green | Loop Column Concept
- project member of planing & developing the Packaging & Safety Center for Trioplast, the first in the nordic area
- Speaker on the EUMOS Conference in Valencia 2019
“It is hard to beat a person who never give up”Babe Ruth